| Sell With Top Strongsville Ohio Home Sale Team |
Listing your home is an important decision and should be taken seriously. Strongsville homes, condos and townhomes have a special buyer populous and needs different marketing solutions to get your buyer. Buyers need to understand how great the Strongsville schools, parks, location and amenities are. We are the right team to educate them! Why should you list your home with The Selling Strongsville Team?
- The Selling Strongsville Team has helped more home buyers purchase homes then any other Realtor or Team of Realtors in Cleveland!
- Feature your home, townhome, condo on Strongsville Ohio's #1 website with thousands of home buyer visitors each month.
- The Selling Strongsville Team has been a Top 10 Realtor Team in The State of Ohio since 2009.
- The Selling Strongsville Team is the #1 Keller Williams Realtor Team in The State of Ohio since 2009.
- The Selling Strongsville Team has sold homes, townhomes and condos across Greater Cleveland in almost every city and neighborhood.
- We are a ton of fun!
Many Strongsville buyers are moving from out of state to work at The Cleveland Clinic, Metro Hospital, DFAS, City, National City / PNC, Key Bank, Tower City, Jones Day, Sherwin Williams, Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans, Case Western Reserve University and other great Cleveland companies/institutions. You need a Realtor Team that can network and connect you to them before your competition does.
| Selling Your Strongsville Ohio Home or Condo |
Selling your Strongsville home involves much more than just placing a "For Sale" sign in your yard or window and going to the closing. As a top REALTOR® team, The Selling Strongsville Sales Team is here to help you prepare your home for sale, market your home, and guide you through the sale process to ensure you sell your home within your time frame and get the best price possible.
As your REALTOR® team, we will determine the correct price range for your home, point out things you should do to make your home more appealing to buyers, and devise the most effective plan of action. Here are some of the steps we will take to sell your home:
- Review the selling process--without the technical jargon
- Perform a comparative market analysis
- Determine the list and target prices
- Market your property
- Keep communication open
- Present the purchase agreement
Factors That Affect Your Home's Sale
There are three main factors that determine how marketable your home--price, financing, and time.
Price - If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait much longer for your home to sell. Either it will take that much longer to find someone to pay more than the home is worth, or the market will eventually catch up to the asking price of the home through inflation.
Financing - You may not realize it, but the financing of your buyer can have a tremendous impact on the success of selling your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many buyers that otherwise wouldn't even consider your home.
Time - If your time frame is important then you must be willing to lower the price.
How Much Should You Ask for Your home?
Of course you want to get the full market value for your home. The first step to getting the best price is to determine your home's value. As your REALTOR®, we can help you set an asking price by taking the following factors into consideration:
- Your home's value may depend on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers most likely look in the price range determined by their monthly payment ability and down payment. Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. However, if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It's necessary to offer pricing, terms and conditions that are competitive in your market. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
The EZ Sales Team is The Selling Strongsville Team
Keller Williams Realty Greater Cleveland West
Phone: (216) 916-7778
Fax: (216) 916-7778
Copyright© The EZ Sales Team, Keller Williams Realty All Rights Reserved.
Avery Walden, Apple Creek, Ashley Oaks, Baker's Creek at Echo Lake, Breckenridge Estates, Cartwright Estates, Chandler Commons, Co Moor, Craig Estates, Crystal Creek, Deerfield Lake, Deerfield Woods, Eastland Park, Echo Lake, Forest Park, Green Meadows, Hickory Branch Trail, High Point, Huntington Park Estates, Ledgewood, Meadowood, Olympia, Pine Lakes Village, Schneider Reserve, Spyglass Hill, Still Meadow, Stony Point Estates, The Preserves of Strongsville, Settlers Village, The Villas of Brittany, The Woods, Waterford Crossing, Westwood Farms